CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Are you mad at church?

Well today was church day, and do I have a lot of thing to say about church. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a preacher or a thumper, but it’s a healthy experience to have in your life once in a while. The church I have been going to is called the fist Baptist church in Pocatello Idaho. Me and my wife have been really digging the message they are trying to portray. Normally when I go to a church it’s a snor fest all the way through! But not this church? The reason why I have been interested, and impelled is there not trying to save you! “No really” the church is giving the message people are not perfect, not even the church. They started a new web site called madatchurch.com, what’s that? “Mad at church”. Most church establishments wouldn’t even go there! But this is really a different and unique message and I like it.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Jeff,
That's awesome. Keep it up and keep keepin us honest!

jb5150 said...

cool blog jeff i think i might start following it. sounds like a cool church too.