CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

About me edition

Today is my first real blog, “so bare with me”. I figure its imperative my first blog be about, being unemployed and looking for things to do with your time. Obviously most important look for a job, that’s important. Second its important to get outside and get some fresh air, you start to loose your insanity if your trapped inside all day. And Third, don’t get addicted to Cheeseburgers “You will get Fat”.
I’m, sharing this info because I too like cheeseburgers. SO what have I been doing with my time? I’m having a really hard time coming up with a list but a few things are, educating myself with computer and, web design. It’s really not that easy if your Computer illiterate likes me.
Do you need a mechanic? “I’m not that guy” since I move to Idaho three months ago my car and my wife’s car have broke. Normally in good times “ not unemployed” I would take my car to a mechanic right? It got me thinking how many people out there cant afford to fix their vehicles, because there’s simply no money? My answer is being your own mechanic. Why not? Your unemployed? nothing to do? “fix your car”.

0 comments: