CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO






My wife and me have been living in Idaho< for about eight months now. We have had a lot of good times, and interesting cold days. It started out as a long 14-hour two-day trip, from sunny California. We were both scared and Optimistic all at the same time. We have done all sorts of fun, winter activities, some skiing, snowboarding, sledding and loved every minute of it. Don’t get me wrong though it’s nice to live in warm temperature all year around. Wouldn’t it be nice to have the best of both worlds! I need a private jet.

My dad has recently given me a 1971 GMC suburban; this vehicle has been in the family since I can remember. I have put a ton of time, effort, and money making it tip top. New bucket seats, a ton of engine parts, and few trips to the junkyard. It’s an old rust bucket but I love it, it’s taken my wify some convincing to love it to, but I think she’s coming around.

Its finally summer! I can actually go out side in my t-shirt and flip flops know, yippee. We have been doing a lot of summer activates so far. We have done a couple riding/camping trips, which are a blast I’m starting to enjoy all the camping more than riding, jk ya right. I know what you are all thinking, why doesn’t this bum get a job! Ha-ha it’s all right, I don’t blame ya! Just for the record though, for all you hatters I see a lot of “good” things coming in the near future. Yes it involves me getting a job. I have been reading that book “the secret” by opra!.

I live with my wife, sister and her two kids, and that makes me the only man in the house. I was mowing the lawn, and my neighbor came over and intruduced himself. So we cheat chatted for a while. And then asked what I do for a living? I told him, I have two-sugar mamas with good jobs, just moved here from Utah, and I am retired. He looked at me kind of funny, and said “ok you have a good day then”. I didn’t think the guy would take me serious. Now my wife, and sister see him, he’s winking, giving them the old go head, ha-ha. So the other day I see him pull up in a uhal, and starts loading up his house! I ask, “Were you moving to neighbor”. He replies “Utah” so I’m thinking to myself, this guy moving to Utah to try his hand at polygamies? So I ask him “why Utah” He replies “I have been reading this book called the secret”. It says to think positive and all your wildest dreams will come true. So I say, “Alright neighbor good luck”. A month later he comes back with three wives, including the one he had. So that’s when I started watching opra.
P.S some of this is a fictional story, my attempt to, ad-lib! Hope you enjoyed.

0 comments: